There’s no way I could launch my new fine art maternity sessions and not also offer something for my fellow mamas that have already had their littles. One of the great things about the beautiful gowns I’ve purchased is that they can also fit non-maternity women. But what do the littles wear?
That’s where these limited edition sessions come in. Much like my “stock the closet” maternity sessions I offered earlier this spring, the funds from these sessions will be used to purchase gowns for the little ladies. Mom’s will don the gorgeous couture gowns, and we will work together to purchase the right size and design to compliment the gown(s) you choose for yourself.
- Approximately 1hr session in my home studio
- Moms will choose 1-2 gowns for themselves out of nearly 2 dozen options (I have options for practically every size!)
- $150 for a 3 image fine art gallery (one child)
- $300 for a 5 image fine art gallery (two children)
Moms of boys, you’re not left out: either package can be purchased, and your little man will sport a shirtless look with jeans, snuggled up with his mama.
- September 20th – afternoon
- October 4th – afternoon
- October 8th – early evening
- October 14th – early evening
- October 18th – morning
Gowns take 1-3 weeks for production; scheduling early is recommended
If you would like to book or didn’t see an option for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org